One of my 2011 goals was to read at least one book every month. Audiobooks (denoted with a *) qualified as “reading”, and since I was commuting a long way in my car for much of the year, I read a lot of books this way. I managed to pull off reading an average of a book a month, and I hope to read just as much or more in 2012. Here’s the list of books I read:
• Digital Fortress* by Dan Brown
• The Cross and the Switchblade by David Wilkerson
• The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo* by Stieg Larsson
• A Scanner Darkly* by Philip K. Dick
• The Girl Who Played With Fire* by Stieg Larsson
• The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest* by Stieg Larsson
• Sun Stand Still* by Steven Furtick
• The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks* by Rebecca Skloot
• Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
• Radical by David Platt
• Heaven is For Real* by Todd Burpo
• Son of Hamas by Mosab Hassan Yousef
Which books did you read in the last year?
Full disclosure: The links above are Amazon Affiliate links, which means I get a small percentage of money from sales made by clicking them. If you don’t want to support that, go directly to Amazon/Google and search for the books.