Last year, 2011, my goal was to read on average a book a month. In 2012, I didn't really set a goal, other than to just continue reading. It's been fun and educational. Here's the list.
• Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
• The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
• Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
• Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
• xkcd: volume 0 by Randall Munroe
• A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: How I Learned to Live a Better Story by Donald Miller
• Out of the Silent Planet: (Space Trilogy, Book One) by C.S. Lewis
• Erasing Hell: What God Said about Eternity, and the Things We've Made Up by Francis Chan
• A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle
• Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala
• A Wind in the Door by Madeleine L'Engle
• A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World by Paul E. Miller
I noticed a theme as I was typing these out. A lot of the "modern" books (written in the last decade) have titles in the Title:Subtitle format. Not a bad thing, just an observation.
Which books did you read in the last year?
Full disclosure: The links above are Amazon Affiliate links, which means I get a small percentage of money from sales made by clicking them. If you don't want to support that, go directly to Amazon/Google and search for the books.